Q: I'm having trouble ordering online, what should I do?
A: Please contact customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: The outer box will have any words about product when send?
A: You can be reassured that all of our adult toys come discreetly wrapped and packaged, ensures only you & I know the contents of the package.
Q: How long will it take for my product to arrive?
A: In case of ‘International Small Packets Air’ delivery method is provided, general International shipping time is approximately 1-3 weeks. Although rare, this time may vary based on circumstances beyond our control at the border.
Q: I want to cancel my order, what should I do?
A: We are sure you will love our products, but just in case you change your mind or want to cancel, you can contact our team immediately and we will do our best to sort it out for you. If the product is sent, order can not cancel.
Q: Why I press the button, but it doesn't work?
A: Double-pressing the button will cause it to turn on and turn off. Make sure to press and hold the button 2 seconds and then let go without pressing a second time.
Q: How do clean the toys?
A: Cleaning with your favourite toy cleaner or warm, soapy water is sufficient.
All SexShopIt™ products offer a 1-year limited warranty for any defects in materials and workmanship from the the purchase date. In the interest of hygiene, we do not take returns, as all sales are final. We will exchange a product that is defective for the same item only. once the packaging has been removed, the vibrator once used, the vibrator is non-returnable.
This is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of the purchased product and does not cover damages caused by physical or natural destruction, misuse, or other external causes. Any attempt to disassemble any SexShopIt™ product will result in the withdrawal of all warranty privileges.
Before you send your product back, we'll help you troubleshoot your toy to see if we can get it working. If troubleshooting fails, we'll email a pre-paid return label to you, so you can get the item back to us for testing. Please make sure you contact us before sending back any defective products.
International customers are responsible for shipping costs of warranty replacements, travelling both directions. We require that you send us the product and all accessories, along with a copy of your original receipt or order confirmation.
- Clean the vibrator thoroughly before and after each use with sterilising fluid or toy cleaner.
- Do not use alcohol-based products, undiluted detergents or silicone based lubricants on silicone products as this may damage the surface of the products.
- Vibrators are electrical and motors may become warm when use. If you feel the vibrator is getting unduly warm, switch off and allow it to cool down.
- After use and clean, store vibrators in its own packaging.
- Please use SexShopIt™ original USB cable for charging, as this may damage the vibrators.
- Not for use by persons under the age of 18. THIS IS NOT A CHILDREN'S TOY - ADULT USE ONLY
- If you are unsure or pregnant - Please consult a doctor before use.
- Read carefully the User Manual before use.
- This product is classified as Electronic Equipment. Should the time come for you to dispose of this product, please ensure that you do so in accordance with the local Waste of Electronic Equipment Directive and compliance with local laws relating to this directive.
All SexShopIt™ products are sold as novelty items only.
If you have any questions at all, please send us email: email@example.com